Media Development Syndicated Solutions Director, Product Management
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people and we succeed in delivering results. Our Media Development team is expert in how audiences make content choices and how media companies monetize them. Ipsos’ syndicated solutions deliver competitive context, actionable audience insights and actionable data to drive content strategy, targeting, and engagement.
The Media Development team is launching a new syndicated research product this Fall and we’re looking for a talented, creative, results-oriented Research Director to lead this exciting innovation! You love to build new capabilities, are a great problem-solver and you thrive on new challenges. You have a keen attention to detail, a dedication to project excellence, and ensure things stay on schedule and on budget. You enjoy sharing your creative and analytical skills with your team, and delight clients constantly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Making research happen
- Coordinating across a broad, cross-functional, cross-service line team to get projects done right: process excellence, high-quality research and on strategy for our clients.
- Defining and guiding requirements and product specs.
- Ability to work across and combine varied methodologies, technologies, advanced analytics and tools.
- Showing clients the love
- Demonstrating your knowledge of the media ecosystem and how data is used for insights/research, media planning, activation and measurement.
- Maintaining and strengthening client relationships and driving research value and application.
- Showing off your skills
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Preparing client presentations, delivering value-added analytics and finding new spins on data viz.
Join us to lead the growth, expansion and profitability of our portfolio through product innovation, driving the utility and application of data, and engaging with clients to drive their businesses forward!
- You have a minimum of 8-10 years experience in market research running large-scale, global research programs, bonus for syndicated
- Results/action-oriented, self-starter, ambitious, motivated
- Digital media ecosystem expertise
- Expert in questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and tabulation planning
- Serious MS Skills: MS Office is your friend you are proficient at Excel and PowerPoint and would not shy away from conquering new software and tools.
- Bonus points for knowledge of things like Tableau, SPSS or Survey Reporter