Director, Programmatic Sales, Chicago
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful Sales Director, Programmatic for our Chicago office. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit who knows how to create partnerships that last. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture in a company that’s driving change across the global digital landscape.
This stellar professional understands the world of digital media is shifting and is someone who is well versed in the nuances of programmatic buying and has strong contacts in its eco-system.
- A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, selling to premium advertisers, programmatic buyers & trading desks is a major plus.
- Present DoubleVerify’s solutions to key programmatic buying, advertiser, agency, trading desk & DSP decision makers
- Work with senior management of technology groups to understand and solve their needs.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Grow the usage of DoubleVerify's technology across accounts and teams.
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution & partnerships.
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Bachelors, or Master’s degree
- 3-5+ years’ experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in Salesforce