ITAD Business Development
Location: Live on the East Coast, preferably close to the NYC / NJ area
Position: Director, Reverse Logistics USA
One of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators. This position is part of the electronic recycling and asset management services supported by the Supply Chain Optimization division in the USA.
The ITAD Business Development is responsible for the sales and account management of USA, Inc. ITAD and service business.
Task, Activities and critical success factors
· Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
· Develop and strengthen existing customer relationships.
· Negotiate deals with decision makers.
· Work with other Business Development teams to maximize cross-selling opportunities.
· Travel to make in-person customer visits to introduce company ITAD services, follow up, and/or provide quotes for RFI/RFQ.
· Manage contracts, including the RFP’s, negotiations and closings.
· Create strategic and customized ITAD solutions based on the requirements and needs of the customer.
· Ensure appropriate business margins
· Develop market strategies to secure high value partnerships within OEM’s, Leasing companies, Business Users and data center companies.
· Monitors competitor’s activity within the certified used IT product market.
· To develop and maintain the pipeline of new business coming into the company
· Provide monthly dashboard on sales progress to management
· Supports Company Environment, Health and Safety Policy
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
· Liaise with Business Development teams from other divisions to meet and exceed goals and customer need.
· Work closely with Marketing department to ensure optimal go to market messaging
· Operations: Business Solution, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing
· Customer: IT Department, Finance, Decision Makers
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but extensive work in the field outweighs education.
· Previous experience in the ITAD Sector
· 5 years plus experience in sales
· Knowledge of Enterprise IT equipment an advantage
· Proven track record in achieving sales objectives
· proven experience of selling ITAD solutions and securing contractual agreements
· Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
· Ability to manage a pipeline of multiple accounts and partners
· Passionate about technology and staying on top of marketplace trends and events
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter and excellent organization skills to be able to handle multiple activities and prioritize work
· Cross functional team working
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Displaying willingness to improve and learn
· Technical/IT background or knowledge
· Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM
· Knowledge and experience with Hubspot Marketing Tools
Travel will be required, for customer visits and trade s