What You Will Do:
The BPO Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. Key responsibilities include:
Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
- Travel 75% of the time
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing $10M+ BPO/BPS deals in the Outsourcing Space in one of the following areas: F&A, HR, Procurement, Customer BPO, plus Digital and Business Transformation
- Minimum of 5 years’ Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years selling solutions into High-Tech industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
Extra Credit for:
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.