We are, currently, seeking a Director of Senior Care Services at Aspirus Langlade's Adult Health Services facilities - a Catholic faith based hopsital in Antigo, WI.
Our Director of Senior Care Services provides leadership and organizational direction and management for Adult Care, Pine Meadows and Rosalia Gardens (CBRF & Memory Care) in accordance with the participants, residents and tenant's needs, payer source regulations, government regulations, Aspirus' Mission and Values, and Aspirus' policies to ensure quality care, and achieve business and financial goals/objectives. Additionally, the Director of Senior Care Services:
- Collaborates with the Hospice Director and staff in the care of Hospice patients.
- Reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and Off Campus Services, who collaborates with the Vice President of Patient Care Services regarding clinical-related care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or related healthcare field required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse preferred.
- Two to five years prior healthcare leadership experience desired, preferably managing multi-facet facilities (e.g. RCAC, CBRF, etc.).
- Leadership of staff experience in geriatric or similar programming for older adults is preferred.
- Proven business acumen required.
- Ability to enhance productivity and initiate best practices and operational effectiveness.
Located in north central Wisconsin, Antigo is surrounded by thousands of acres of county forest land that provides opportunities for high adventure rafting, downhill skiing, swimming and fishing in crystal clear lakes. Being close to the heart of Wisconsin allows you access to major cities like Chicago, Milwaukee and the Twin Cities. Enjoy an exceptional school system and old-fashioned values of pride and hard work.