As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences. We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace! When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. In the summer of 2017, we were awarded certification as a Great Place to Work! While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great. #GreatPlaceToWork #LibertyHardwareTeam
- Strategic Sourcing – develop and execute sourcing strategies for multiple commodities; delivery of cost savings through geographic assessment, analysis, for best-fit sourcing deployment.
- Strategic Purchasing Leadership – development of purchasing strategies for multiple commodities.
- Supplier Development – oversees critical supplier development activities to improve productivity and reduce costs in a global contract manufacturing business model. This includes analyzing current vendor services and cost structures to develop short- and long-range plans to improve sourcing costs and vendor performance.
- Develop, lead, and facilitate ongoing process improvement strategies; streamline sourcing and procurement practices to ensure alignment with organizational business strategies and corporate performance objectives.
- Ownership of individual and team employee development; set department objectives and monitor performance to achieving year-over-year cost reduction and continuous improvement of procurement processes.
- Utilize data to identify and analyze low-cost country capability, vendor identification, evaluation, certification and improvement in service, cost, reliability and quality.
- Develop and utilize supplier performance metrics; drive continuous improvement in a global supply base.
- Demonstrate a Continuous Improvement mindset – through participation in events and activities that lead to financial gain, time savings, and/or waste reduction for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field; MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in global sourcing and supply chain management in low-cost countries. Experience must include procurement and purchasing as well as supplier identification, assessment, certification, and development.
- Demonstrated history of delivering year over year cost savings, building partnerships with suppliers globally, and productivity improvement through Lean practice implementation in low-cost countries
- Strong written and communication skills, analytical, and problem solving skills o Experience in contract development and management
- Ability to travel globally, at least 25% of time
Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp.
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.