Direct Food and Nutrition Services
- Develop programs based on Joint Commission regulations and customize to facility needs
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Dietitian for menu modifications
- Work in conjunction with Executive Chef on menu development, recipe execution and production of highest quality food for patients and retail customers
- Develop and implement purchasing standards
- Develop and implement HACCP standards to be compliant with federal, state, and local agency regulatory
Training, Monitoring, Hiring Staff
- Conduct ongoing training for dietetic staff and provide educational opportunities for professional development
- Monitor implementation and account dietitians for Joint Commission compliance
- Conduct annual staff evaluation according to procedures and within timeframe
- Maintain and enforce disciplinary policy and follows through on procedures
- Complete work schedule to ensure adequate coverage for all FANS functions
- Develop and monitor evaluation processes for patient satisfaction
- Ensure processes are followed, initiate performance improvements within trouble areas
Development and Guidance
- Develop training tools for clinical staff
- Guide clinical team in patient satisfaction
- Implement and maintain the Ambassador Programs
- Continually nurture client relationship through excellent communication, integrity and performance
- Meet with client regularly to ensure expectations/goals and action plans are met
- Submit all required documentation, reports, financial statement
HHS is one of the largest privately owned support service providers in the United States. We were founded in 1975, and started out by providing one hospital in Texas with housekeeping services. Since then, our company has grown in every way possible. Today, we employ more than 16,000 people in more than 30 states, as well as internationally, and provide a wide range of services in the healthcare, resort, senior living, government, and aviation industries. As a growing company, we are always looking for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow alongside us. To learn more about who we are and the services we provide, visit hhs1.com .
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in partner businesses across the US & growing world locations (currently beginning in Canada, South America, & Japan).
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. All compensation packages are negotiable. Regardless of your starting point with HHS, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
The Essential Functions Test (EFT)
- At HHS, we know that people drive our success. We need team members with a positive attitude who are committed to teamwork, compassionate patient care, and top-notch quality service. What's more, we need team members who can perform the essential physical functions of the job.
- To make sure our team members can in fact perform those functions specifically related to their job duties with HHS, they must PASS 100% of the HHS Essential Functions Test (EFT). During the EFT, individuals will be expected to perform a series of controlled lifts and movements that replicate the tasks performed as part of their employment.
- The EFT helps HHS determine whether potential team members have the physical abilities required to perform their job.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Thank you for your interest in HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPING SYSTEMS, LLC. Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application for employment. Should your prior experience match our business needs, you will be contacted by a representative of our company.