1. Supports client businesses on all aspects of Indirect Spend.
2. Manages Strategic Supplier teammates, including planning, mentoring, coaching, career development, and role development.
3. Utilizes proactive application of experience, enabling delivery of Procurement solutions to clients.
4. Delivers Procurement solutions to areas of spend, and/or client profiles, or new clients.
5. Identifies opportunities for supplier sourcing initiatives and category analysis.
6. Initiates sourcing initiatives, category analysis, and category strategy development and execution as appropriate.
7. Manages supplier negotiations, both as an end-to-end process and as a discrete "last and final" negotiation.
8. Defines Procurement processes and develops appropriate process improvements.
9. Helps lead build out of content and collateral supporting Procurement processes.
10. Manages supplier relations and supplier performance, establishing appropriate KPIs, governance models and reporting.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.