Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative’s cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can Grow, Own, Live and Drive your career every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
We are looking for an experienced leader in Technology across the digital, data and analytics domain, preferably with CPG/Retail experience.
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally to define the business use cases where technology/analytics can drive enhanced decision making and insights. You will identify the core foundational priorities for data (master data, data catalogs, data architecture, data cleansing/maintain etc.) and provide leadership in execution with our engineering teams/business owners to establish a healthy data environment to run our business. You will set the blueprint for our future!
With your leadership, you will develop a virtual cross functional Data Analytics Swat team. This team will identify business challenges and work in sprint mode to prototype and solve them with analytics.
On the digital side of business, you will be responsible for working closely with our Digital Marketing Hub, and building and executing marketing technology to support our growth initiatives for our brands. You will also work cross functionally and determine the digitization priorities and support our Tech product partner team in all areas of our value chain, notably supply, and demand planning.
You will be highly curious, collaborative and externally networked to ensure business/customer-first approach when designing the right priorities sustainable growth and efficiency for the Cooperative.
The successful candidate is expected to apply solid business acumen knowledge to solve challenging technical problems. This role is also expected to take a data driven approach in defining/measuring our success. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in working with teams cross organization and boundary with one team spirit.
This role reports directly into the CDTO and form part of the Tech Leadership Team.
The position is located at our corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MA. Relocation assistance is available.
A Day in the Life of the Director of Tech Digital Data and Analytics:
- Accountable for the digital marketing tech stack and omni-channel analytics success, from strategic design all the way to framework development and daily operations
- Responsible for defining our data strategy and it’s execution path, including establishing and leading a data governance council
- Provide leadership in our business functions and show the art of the possible with rapid analytical prototyping and storytelling.
- Build our digital data fabric in collaboration with our head of platforms and product partnership team
- Establish a data factory model and work with vendors to scale up and maintain our environment
- Build and run a virtual data hub team, identify real business challenges and add value back to the business team
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, advanced analytics, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Track record of managing and building and engaging team (direct and indirect reports)
- Ten or more years of experience within IT, preferably CPG/retail/financial background
- Five years of progressive leadership responsibilities leading a digital, data and analytics team
- Preferable experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, influencing key stakeholders across the organization
- Solid experience with cloud-based infrastructure
- In-depth technical knowledge across the data domain (cloud, database, tools, visualization)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Onsite Fitness Center & Classes
- ManiPro, Dry Cleaning, Zippity Car Service, Onsite Dental Cleanings and many more…
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0