At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others.
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Training Director. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Training Project Manager to support the Crestron Technical Institute. In this role you will be demonstrating strong Leadership and Project Management skills with planning, managing, and executing the projects associated with the Crestron Technical Institute.
We will look for you to showcase your intuitive interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational and project management abilities, proven leadership, to manage projects from inception to completion, streamline processes, and maximize workflow.
- Project management; planning, implementing, and delivering milestones to each project. Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Work with Senior Management to oversee department operations.
- Develop course content
- BA/BS Required
- 1 to 3-years’ experience in Training, Learning and Development department
- 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Assertive and direct approach to management
- 25% travel
- Database management
- Experience with SAP, preferred
- Experience with Oracle systems, preferred
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.