DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- The Director of Women’s Services plans, develops, and oversees the daily functions of the LDRP and Nursery units.
- The director is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with other units within the facility, including nursing departments, ancillary departments, and administrative staff.
- Effectively performs the leadership, managerial, environment of care/infection control responsibilities.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
Why Choose Us:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- And many, many more!
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science preferred.
- Current registration with the TN Nursing Board.
- A minimum of two years of managerial experience preferred with a minimum of five years of unit-specific experience required.
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification required within 90 days and Neo-Natal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required within one year of hire or promotion.
- Computer experience preferred.