Brooksource is looking to hire a Directory Services Engineer to work with one of our clients in the Banking Industry. This is located out of Cincinnati, Ohio and it's a 12-month contract-to-hire opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a newly formed agile squad working with Product Owners to enable the best security solutions in the Identity Management space, including identity stores, identity providers, and multifactor authentication systems. Individual will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including implementation, maintenance, performance monitoring and capacity planning, troubleshooting, support, of identity systems.
While this role is primarily technical, this role requires a great deal of communication with users and technical resources at all levels. Candidate should have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be comfortable working with other groups within the organization.
· 5+ years of experience with Directory Services (LDAP / AD / Azure)
· Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory, Windows based security models, Azure AD
· Working experience in LDAP, SAML, OAuth, 2FA, and Integrated Windows Authentication
· Experience with SCUM provisioning via REST API
· Experience configuring systems to integrate with identity stores
· Experience with administration and operations of production systems in large scale environments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with RSA Authentication Manager (SecurID) or other multi-actor authentication methods are a plus
· Intermediate to strong competency with SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP
· Familiarity with UNIX / Linux systems and scripting (perl, vbscript, shell, java, python, etc.)
· Experience working with Kerberos KDC is a plus
· Experience with Ping Directory is a huge plus
· Agile experience is required
· Strong experience working with Cloud Services is required
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to or apply to this job posting.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.