F/T Branch Manager RN, Workers Compensation, to work in Chicago – Direct Hire
Our client, a fast-growing commercial insurance company, is seeking a RN Branch Manager of Telephonic Case Management for Workers Compensation. Your clinical talent and leadership abilities will contribute to their competitive edge. They are looking to start someone by the middle of January 2020 at the latest. You must have at least 5 years of WC CM to qualify along with 3 years of management in a CM environment.
- Manage, develop and direct staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality managed care services involving medical and disability case management achieving best in class outcomes for our customers and their injured workers.
- Responsible for oversight of operational & admin. activities within the dept./unit.
- Recruits, coaches, develops staff to broaden and strengthen the skill sets to further promote talent within the organization both laterally and management opportunities, creating a high performing results-oriented staff.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must have three (3) of telephonic Workers Comp Case Management experience.
- Must have three (3) of management or leadership in a CM environment.
- Must have a total of five (5) years of Case management experience.
- Certification in case management, pharmacy, rehabilitation nursing or a related specialty is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of workers' compensation laws, regulations and CM practices
- Active unrestricted RN license in the local state.
- Advanced insurance related designations are a plus.
- Knowledge of the nature and extent of injuries, periods of disability, and treatment needed
- Knowledge of URAC standards, ODG, UR and state workers comp. guidelines
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals to treat pain, pain management process, drug rehabilitation
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English is preferred.
What our Client Offers:
Our client offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Their benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
If you or anyone you know of is interested in this position, please email all resumes to us for immediate consideration.
Compensation / Benefits Manager