DISHWASHER – Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Dishwasher at Kirkland. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes, You CAN have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE PT 2pm-10pm (Monday-Sunday shifts available)
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Food Handler’s Permit as required
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Dishwasher with Merrill Gardens!
Our Dishwashers are responsible for:
- Washing all dishes and assist cooks in preparation of the breakfast, lunch, or dinner meals.
- Complete all cleaning duties on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Handle all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with federal, state and local procedures.
Named Number Six of FORTUNES 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN