The Max & Erma's located in Wilmington, Ohio is currently seeking Full Time Dishwashers to Join our Culinary Team. The Dishwasher is an integral part of the Culinary team and is responsible for Operating dish machine to wash soiled dishes, silverware, glasses, and other service ware including pots, pans, and utensils according to company procedures.
New hires in this position will receive $250 sign on bonus:
- Applicant must not have been employed by CHM previously in the past 12 months or worked at a Columbus Hospitality Management property through a temp agency or related program in the past 12 months.
- $125 paid after 30 days of successful employment.
- $125 paid after 90 days of successful employment.
- All bonuses contingent upon perfect attendance and adherence to company policy.
Our compensation package includes an $9.50 hourly wage , medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, Paid Time Off after 90 days , dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Sets up dish machine with clean components to include grates, detergent, drying agent, water, etc.
- Separates refuse for garbage can from scraps to be run through disposal.
- Scrapes dishes as needed.
- Pre-rinses dishes and glassware.
- Pre- soaks silverware as instructed.
- Maintains a steady pace with demand for dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, utensils, lexan tubs, etc.
- Operates dish machine with full rack only.
- Participates in additional maintenance and cleaning chores as directed.
- Observes careful work habits and conditions in those areas of sanitation, safety, breakage, and waste control.
- Follows closing procedures on the break-down of the dish machine.
- Sweeps and mops floor as needed and at the end of the shift.
- Other duties requested by management.
The Max & Erma's Wilmington is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Highly organized.
- Very proficient at multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not required.