Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and dining areas in a clean and orderly condition. Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other equipment used to operate the kitchen and dining room areas. Cleans floors, equipment and other areas as assigned.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain dish room area in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintaining sanitizing temperatures and parts per million levels.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
kitchen help, culinary, hotel, hospitality, resort, food service, dishwasher, dishes, dish wash, dishwashing, restaurant
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for performance based increases and Atria Rewards®
- Competitive Benefits Package: Extended health, dental, vision, life, and more.
- Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARN
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable schedule
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.