Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you’re looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We’re also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it’s a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there’s a place for you here.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Keep the restaurant running smoothly by loading, running, and unloading the dish machine
- Monitor the dish machine at all times. Keep it clean, monitor the wash cycle to ensure it is sanitary and effective, and report any problems immediately
- Keep the dish room clean and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped and sanitized, and monitor sanitation buckets
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware and prevent any breakage or loss
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
You need to be:
Efficient, effective, and passionate about cleanliness. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and loud environment, while still having an eye for workplace safety. You should have excellent English communication skills, comfortable standing for long periods of time, and capable of lifting up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all our Fox concepts makes this a team you simply must be a part of.