The Dishwasher is accountable for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for all food pans, sheet pans, food racks, cooking utensils, kitchenware, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. Ensures areas used to complete these tasks are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
40 hours per week; Shifts vary
What you will be doing
- Previous Dishwasher experience preferred but we will train you to do the job
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Washing and putting away dishes. Following all sanitation standards.
- Follow café guidelines concerning guest services, food and physical safety, maintenance and equipment/space cleaning requirements at all time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
What you need to have:
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Thomas Cuisine is an award-winning, privately-held contract food service company operating in 18 states and growing. We advocate the healing power of whole foods. We believe in preparing scratch-made cuisine fresh each day. Our clients include hospitals, upscale senior living communities and corporate dining facilities. Every Thomas Cuisine team member is an ambassador, carrying out our mission, reflecting our values and building relationships while "doing the right thing". We seek to make a valuable difference to those we serve- one nutritious meal at a time
REAL Food | Genuine Service | Enduring RelationshipsSee job description