We are looking individual who wants to gain more experience in the kitchen, while working at a luxury Ski lodge this winter and living in staff accommodations.
You'll be working in an amazing restaurant, with a supportive team. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Keep dishwasher clean and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
This is a professional, structured program that provides employees with full-time, paid work over one or more seasons.
Employees live in each location for a season, working with a different business each time, and gain valuable work experience in a variety of roles.
The program arranges everything from placement to housing.
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across the United States and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month placements available for our Summer and Winter sessions.
- If you want to stay on after your placement, that option exists!
- Guaranteed staff accommodations at reduced rates or no cost!
- The program works in groups so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Kitchen or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Be able to provide a clear police record upon hire.
- A sense of adventure!