The Dishwasher is responsible for clearing tables, washing dishes, and cleaning the kitchen.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: Ellery Arbor Memory Care
- City, State: Colleyville, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/elleryarbor
- Status: Part Time/Full Time
- Shift/hours :variable
- Collect dishes and utensils from tables during mealtimes
- Wash dishes and utensils, ensuring highest standards of cleanliness
- Monitor the temperature of the dishwashing machine on a daily basis to ensure that the machine is operating properly
- Remove from service all cracked or broken dishes or damaged utensils and notify supervisor
- Store all dishes, glassware, and utensils properly for use at next mealtime
- Dispose of all trash in a proper manner
- Clean dishwashing machine inside and out after each shift
- Deep clean kitchen on a monthly basis
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor, walk-in refrigerator, and freezer each evening
- 6 months experience working in a commercial kitchen preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.