Craft beer isn’t just a trend to us. It’s a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
After drawing our first pint in 1976, we’ve continued to pull some impressive local and international beers at over 100 locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch - one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
DISHWASHER / DISHWASHERS
Your commitment to us:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following company approved washing techniques
- Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and provide efficient service to our guests
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age or older (unless local/state regulations apply)
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on beer, pizza and American food. At OldChicago you can grow your career with us. This restaurant back of house job as a dish washer will focus on dish pit / dish machine operation in which you will be expected to provide efficiency and teamwork. Lavador / lavaplatos roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to BOH.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.