|Requisition Number||31131-235 Corpus Christi|
Inspired by Italian trattoria cuisine, culture and conversation, Romano’s Macaroni Grill has been proudly serving unforgettable meals that leave a lasting impression to our deserving guests since 1988 – with knowledge, care and Italian charisma infused in everything we do.
As a leader in upscale Italian casual cuisine, we offer you outstanding career growth opportunities and a dynamic environment to showcase your leadership skills within.
The dishwasher works as part of the Macaroni Grill team to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plates and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. The dishwasher may sometimes assist in food preparation procedures.
|Requirements||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
• Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
• Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
• Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
• Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
• Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
• Assist team members when needed.
• Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
• Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
• Works indoors (90%*), outdoors (10%*).
• Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
• Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Romano’s Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Romano's Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships.
All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano's Macaroni Grill® will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal laws.