Maintain kitchen dish area, equipment and chemicals. Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils, serviceware, and work area to positively impact speedy and efficient service to our guests.
- Inspect and verify dish machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the day.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and place them in dish racks. Wash all utensils, glassware, and dishware, store correctly.
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following proper ware washing techniques.
- Sort and remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Maintain cleanliness of area and equipment.
- Sort and stock clean glassware, utensils, and dishware.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three-compartment sink as needed.
- Help manage the fire by stocking wood, adding wood, or removing ash from the rotisserie.
- Contribute to a positive guest experience by doing everything to exceed their expectations.
- Clean/ Sanitize / Mop variety of work areas (i.e. tables, walls, refrigerators, restrooms, floor, etc.) daily.
- Work closely and communicate with BOH & FOH staff, in a high pace environment, while doing a variety of "time restraint" tasks.
- Help maintain the fire throughout the shift.
- Help prep or refill line items as necessary throughout the shift.
- Cleaning and side work duties as assigned by management.
- 100% Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- 75% Work at Approx. 36" table/stove and reach approx. 36".
- 75% Reach (6" overhead) bend, stoop, and wipe.
- 75% Use chemicals and cleaning materials according to safety regulations.
- 60% Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
- 20% Flexible in performing other related tasks designated from manager.
- 15% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level approx 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs. Lifting belt supplied and required.
- Must be 16 years old to be hired, 18 years old to operate mandated equipment and meet any other state and/or government regulations.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.