At this time, we are seeking a Dishwasher to join our team!
- Washes and inspects all dishware and glassware.
- Stores clean utensils, dishes and glassware in proper places.
- Keeps dish washing machine and dish room in clean operating condition.
- Promptly reports any malfunctions or breakdowns of equipment to Food Service Manager Sweeps and mops kitchen area and waitstaff station and cleans filter over stove area.
- Delivers ice to dining room. May assist waitstaff with serving and bringing in dishes to kitchen, when necessary. May deliver meals to residents in their apartments, when necessary.
- Performs assigned cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals.
- Keeps work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Ensures that dishes are readily available for the next meal.
- Stores dishes in the proper location in a way to prevent contamination
- Ability to communicate effectively to fulfill position responsibilities.
- Able to read schedules, menus and position related instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment, work flexible shifts and communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism.
- The following equipment is used, including, but not limited to, dishwasher, mop sponge, dish scrubber and cleaning chemicals.
Once you have submitted your online application, we welcome you to come to interviews which are held at 10:00am on Tuesdays and 3:30 pm on Thursdays at 7831 Park Lane, Dallas TX 75225.