The fun, happy vibes at Flower Child start with our team. We’re looking for people who bring positivity to everything they do. We believe that healthy food makes happy people. We serve simple, quality ingredients that are responsibly grown and humanely raised; our organic produce is guided by the Dirty Dozen list, and we make it easy to eat vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten-free. If you believe good food has the power to help people feel good and you aren’t afraid of putting in the work to make sure it tastes great– then hit us up! Join the Flower Child team and your workplace will be your new happy place.
What you’ll do:
- The dish domain is yours. You will keep the restaurant running smoothly by loading, running and unloading the dish machine, and maintaining adequate levels of clean tableware at all times.
- Monitor the dish machine at all times. Keep it clean, monitor the wash cycle to ensure it is sanitary and effective, and report any problems immediately
- Clean is your middle name so you’re responsible for keeping the dish room sparkling and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped and sanitized, and monitoring sanitation buckets and production areas
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
You need to be:
Passionate about cleanliness and able to do a great job efficiently in a fast paced environment. You have prior restaurant experience working in a fast-paced environment, and have good English communication skills. You’re comfortable standing for long periods of time, you completely follow safety procedures and can lift up to 50lbs on a regular, consistent basis. You also don’t mind working weekends and holidays.
KEEPING YOU SAFE:
We know the restaurant industry is in an uncertain state and we need to provide our team with a safe and reliable workplace. We want our team to know that their safety is our top priority. We are committed to the highest levels of safety and sanitation in our restaurants.
Some of our COVID precautions include:
Daily wellness and temperature checks for all employees
Flower Child will provide each employee with a face mask
Handwashing and Sanitation of restaurant surfaces every 30 minutes
Why Flower Child?
Healthy Food for a Happy World!
A Safe and Reliable Workplace
A Fun and Professional Group of Teammates
Build Your Restaurant Skills
Great Earnings Potential
Opportunity for Growth
Dining Discount at all Fox Restaurant Concepts Locations (35% off)
Medical Benefits Available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required