GERONIMO HOSPITALITY GROUP
A collection of really cool places that push the boundaries of hospitality.
WHO WE ARE
I.d. is a randomly inspired shared plate restaurant. Artistic style translates from the design to the food and drink, with high-quality ingredients provided by local farmers and small businesses. Whether you’re out for an evening with friends, a date night or a business dinner, I.d. will encourage conversations and provide a one-of-a-kind dining experience you’ll normally only find in the big city.
WHO YOU ARE
You will sort, wash and return all dishes and utensils to food operations throughout kitchen and banquet areas. You will also expedite clean dishes and utensils to the cook line and other areas of Food/Beverage on an as-needed basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes in a timely fashion as they enter the dish room
- Soak and scrub dishes that require heavy cleaning
- During prime service hours, remain focused on designated tasks
- When your station is ready for service, see who else may need help with prepping and getting ready
- Keep your workstation clean and organized
- Practice safe knife handling; if training is needed, see the Chef
- Scrape, sort, and load dishwasher
- Return all cleaned dishes, glassware, etc. to proper location
- Responsible for basic preventative maintenance of dishwashing equipment and communicating with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef when something requires attention
- Trash removal as needed
- Food preparation duties as determined by the Sous or Executive Chef
- Always look for ways to be productive when there is time to spare
- Open/close the kitchen properly and follow the opening/closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assist others in closing the kitchen. Do not leave until a manager has inspected your station
- Arrive promptly and in full uniform for all scheduled shifts, including mandatory meetings
- Follow and abide by all policies written in the employee handbook
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
WHAT WE NEED
Experience and/or Training - Some previous kitchen experience preferred but not mandatory. Must be 16 years of age.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
Protective Clothing Required: Non-Slip shoes
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
United States (required)