Management reserves the right to change the essential duties of this position description from time to time as necessary
S/he works in a fast-paced environment, where workflow may be interrupted throughout the course of the day without warning, requiring the team member to adapt. This position will be responsible for washing flatware, glassware, dishes, pots and pans for restaurant dining venues, and will keep dish room neat and organized. Must be aware of spills and wet floors and mops/cleans as needed for safe working environment. On occasion may be required to assist with light food prep assignments.
This position ensures the confidentiality, security and accuracy of guest’s records, and promotes positive guest and team member relations. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required and outstanding guest service to fellow team members, guests, vendors, etc. is expected. Regular attendance is required, later hours or weekend time may be required and a neat well-groomed professional appearance is essential at all times.
The essential functions of the Dishwasher include but not limited to:
- Washes and puts away all dishes, pans and utensils.
- Dumps garbage cans located in kitchen, dish room and deli seating area.
- Generally keeps kitchen area clean, use good sanitation practices.
- Changes water and cleans filter on dish machine every 2 hours.
- Always sanitizes and polishes shelves at the end of each shift.
- Finish silverware before leaving each night.
- Cleans all ashtrays and trays and returns them to respective departments.
- Sweeps and mops dish pit area and makes sure that the floor is dry.
- Maintains and organizes all dishes on shelves at the end of each shift.
- Pot sink water is changed every hour or as needed.
- Assists with cleaning the back of the kitchen, as needed.
- Takes out full laundry bags and replaces with new bag.
- Works safely and efficiently, utilizing safe equipment, techniques, and products.
- Is current on facility disaster plan and acts accordingly.
- When using electrical equipment, after use make sure it is clean and sanitized.
- Make sure station is cleaned and properly stocked for on-coming shift.
- All stock is properly dated and rotated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A High School Diploma or GED is required for this position.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must learn how to operate and maintain an automatic dishwasher. Must know State and County sanitation procedures and will be required to possess a current Washington State Food Handlers Permit.
Must be a minimum of 18 years old and have the ability to obtain and retain a Washington State Class II Gaming License; successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This position requires footwear with non-skid, slip resistant soles that will enable the team member to navigate a kitchen environment safely on floor surfaces commonly found in restaurants (i.e. smooth, wet and greasy restaurant quarry tile).
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle; feel; or grip objects, stretch and/or reach with hands and arms; stoop; crouch or work in cramped or awkward positions; repetitive motions. This person may regularly lift and/or move up to 75+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust to focus.
The environment characteristics describe here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of the position.
Primarily indoors and may be exposed to heavy smoke and fluctuations in temperature while in and around the Casino and/or Hotel. May be exposed to continuous exposure to water, heat, and may from time-to-time exposed to noise from slot machines, customers, music and public announcement system, as is common in a Casino and/or Hotel environment. Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel operates in a 24/7 environment.
Click Here To Apply