Reports to: Manager / Assistant Manager / Shift Leader
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kick start your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts during evenings and weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
Work Schedule: Part-time: 10 – 38 hours/week
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them properly
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
- Clean food prep stations and equipment
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
Oberweis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.