Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Dishwasher in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
- The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification required as indicated by State / County law. At time of publication of the job description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the following States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food Handler’s card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal, state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with Healthcare Services Group, Inc.