Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and dining areas in a clean and orderly condition. Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other equipment used to operate the kitchen and dining room areas. Cleans floors, equipment and other areas as assigned. Part time shifts available 4:00 – 7:30 Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be
completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the food service director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain dish room area in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintaining sanitizing temperatures and parts per million levels.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
- Adhere standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-853-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org