Job Title: Dishwasher
Supervisors: General Manager, Assistant GM, Kitchen Manager, Assistant KM, Kitchen Trainer, Shift Lead
Licensing Required: If applicable
Job Description: The role of the dishwasher is to prewash, wash, and sanitize all dirty dishware that comes through the kitchen. Guest satisfaction in our cinema includes cleanliness of dishware used in food and drink presentation. The dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that every dish served meets the highest standards of cleanliness.
• To set up and break down dish pit as required.
• Ensures all dishware is clean and ready to use.
• Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
• Knowledgeable of safety and sanitation kitchen standards.
• Previous dishwashing experience desired.
• Professional communication skills required.
• Available to work any shift and all holidays.
• Ability to do repetitive work.
• Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Must have problem solving abilities; be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task.
• Sets up dish pit station according to cinema kitchen guidelines.
• Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift.
• Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the station.
• Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen.
• Performs additional responsibilities as required by the Kitchen Manager or Assistant KM at any time.
• Has knowledge of where and how everything is stored.
• Reports to managers when something is broken or needs repair.
• Communicates professionally with co-workers.
• Follows opening and closing procedures.
• Works in a fast-paced and hot environment. • Follows written and/or verbal instructions.
• Flexible with job duties.
• Ability to speak and hear.
• Close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift/move 50 lbs.
• Exposure to heat/cold from the mechanical equipment.
• Moderate to loud noise level.
- Wide Spectrum Flix Brewhouse is designed to deliver a superlative experience for adults and families in the broadest segments of American life. However, we are not all things to all people.
- Guest Service Philosophy We make every reasonable effort to make the guests we serve happy. Although guests are not always right, they are always our guests.
- Surprise and Delight We create emotional connections by going “above and beyond” and turn guests into fans by finding ways to do unexpected things for them.
- Cinematic Leadership We generally exhibit first-run wide release motion pictures. We celebrate the cinematic experience and work to protect it by providing a safe and approachable movie-going environment for adults and families. We will always be on the forward curve of cinema technology.
- Good Food We offer high-quality food that is all-American, responsibly sourced, nutritionally diverse, affordably priced and accessible to the markets we serve.
- Craft Beer We are missionaries working to save the world from bad beer! At the world’s only first-run craft brewery cinema, beer is a unique brand differentiator. We are an active participant in the craft beer movement and support and collaborate with other craft brewers.
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer which values diversity. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need. EEO/M/F/V/D - We are an e-Verify employer.