Plaza of Hallandale Beach is an Assisted Living Facility with Memory
The #1 Priority of this position is to ensure all dishes and silverware that are used in the kitchen are always clean and ready for use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize proper procedure for washing and sanitizing dishes, flatware, pots and pans.
- Load and transport tray carts to and from service areas.
- Clean work area including kitchen walls, floor, rubber mats, etc.
- Maintain standards of sanitation based on County, State and Federal regulation.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in use of dishwasher preferred.
- Be in good health and free from communicable or infectious diseases.
- Must be able to communicate in fluent English.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must love working with seniors
- Responsible, outgoing, punctual, quick on the feet and resourceful.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Must enjoy teamwork.
Must be able to work weekends, pass background test, and provide PPD.
Seeking to fill part time position
DO NOT CALL THE FACILITY !!!!