Become a part of The Hearth® team!
The Hearth offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. We support employees' ongoing growth and provide regular training through Care Connect® and opportunities for professional development.
We are currently seeking a Dishwasher to join our community's team.
Position Description: This position takes pride in keeping their area clean and tidy while helping other positions and cleaning other areas of the kitchen in their down time. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, be proactive, communicate pleasantly with residents and other staff, follow instructions, and maintain compliance with health codes.
- Ensure that dishes, glasses, silverware, and all cooking equipment and surfaces are clean, sanitary and in compliance with Food Safety Standards for the safety of our Residents, co-workers, guests, and family members visiting their loved ones
- Maintain dish area by keeping clean, tidy, and filling out temperature log.
- Wash and sterilize pots and pans, dishes and silverware
- Bus tables in dining room to expedite service and get dishes back to dish area for cleaning
- Perform other duties as required
Education/Training/ Experience: Experience in a restaurant or regulatory setting preferred.
The Hearth Communities offer an encouraging environment where employees are able to support our Residents in an atmosphere that is designed to keep them as healthy and active as possible. Employees often say their favorite part of the Hearth is our Residents! The Hearth culture also embraces employees having fun at work and appreciating the value that every team member brings to each community.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 40% Employer Match
- Personal/Sick and Vacation Time
- WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Educational Assistance