About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for maintaining the cleanliness of tableware, kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines and wash items by hand when necessary
- Clean workstations and equipment regularly
- Maintain a clean work area, clean floor and empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Dishwasher is preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.