WAGES plus TIPS!!
Salary Grade TBD – Hourly
Accountable to Management
Here’s the Scoop . . .
We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
The Big Picture
If you love to keep plate ware, glassware, tableware and cooking utensils clean and sanitized, while maintaining dish machine, dish room, prep area, equipment, then this is the job for you.
You’re Good At:
- You are super tidy and like to maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment in the dish room and adjacent areas of the restaurants.
- You like a clean restaurant, you sweep and mop floors, wipe down work stations, walls and furniture, and remove trash.
- You sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- You sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- You change dishwater in dish machine as required.
- You wash pots, pans and trays.
- You fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- You assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You are familiar with the chemicals used in the dish machine and daily cleaning procedures.
- You understand the three-compartment sink cleaning system.
- You maintain a safe work environment; surfaces are clean, dry and free from debris.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun