Dishwashers are first and foremost responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will perform all cleaning and dishwashing duties including but not limited to food set-up, storage shelf stocking, general housekeeping, safety, sanitation, and other duties as assigned by management.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
- Follow wash, rinse and sanitize procedures, as well as the procedures for using and storing chemicals
- Return all cooking supplies, utensils, etc. to their proper storage area.
- Scrub and clean floors each night - including debris located under all tables, carts, etc. in conjunction with kitchen team members
- Take out and dispose of all trash in the proper receptacles in conjunction with dining room attendant, if applicable
- Greet and speak politely with every guest on premises
- Performs other duties as requested or required by management
- Ability to work with detergents and sanitizers up to 4 hour time periods
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. and push and pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of position, including but not limited to standing, bending, lifting, and walking.
- Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
- Must be flexible to work various hours/shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
- Must maintain a current Food Handler certification
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Performance Positive Impact