JOB SUMMARY: Clean, transport and store all pots and pans used in the food and beverage operations and maintain the pots and pans room in a clean and orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Clean and sanitize all china, glassware, silverware, flatware, pots and pans in the hotel.
* Ensure restaurant and banquet kitchens have the requisite amounts of the above to properly open their shifts and that there are sufficient Queen Mary's and racks in which to place dirty dishes, silver, pots, and pans.
* Responsible for the proper sanitation and cleanliness of all kitchens and food preparation areas, including ovens, grills, stoves, hoods, fryers, preparation slicers, steam kettles, tables and floors.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good communication skills.
* Must possess basic computational ability.
* Basic knowledge of banquet set-up.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled