At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Dishwasher Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
Dishwashers at Olive Garden play an essential role in delighting and serving our guests while keeping our restaurants clean and safe. As a dishwasher, you will be responsible for the critical tasks of cleaning and sanitizing plates, glassware, utensils, and guest and team member touch points in order to deliver a great guest experience.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest dishwasher!