Looking for a job that can supplement your income while offering a flexible schedule and competitive pay? If so, The Party Staff is seeking individuals like you to join our growing team! A perfect opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company while developing valuable life skills.
As a dishwasher, responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Thoroughly washes and sanitizes all kitchen and restaurant dishes, glassware, utensils, and other equipment using a dishwasher or by hand as designated.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Continuous inventory of cleaning solutions.
- Responsible for the appropriate handling and storage of cleaning solutions.
- Maintains cleanliness and maintenance of the dish machine and troubleshoots malfunctions when needed; alerts Kitchen Management of problems.
- Maintains a clean and orderly kitchen area by removing trash and grease, sweeping and mopping floors, and wiping down counters during shift and before leaving.
The Party Staff Advantage:
- More work than any other staffing company in town â€“ We offer a wide variety of special events so you will have to opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
- Flexible schedule - At The Party Staff, we believe in a work-life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
- Weekly pay - Who doesnâ€™t love that?!
- Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals â€“ Our clients expect nothing short of the best from us, and we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
- Boost your resume - We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs, and event planners in town. Working with us allows you to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
- Paid orientation - Thatâ€™s right, you earn a check for learning all about The Party Staff!
- Benefits â€“ Sick leave, health insurance, and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
Dishwasher applicants should have six months to one year of kitchen experience in a high-volume setting (restaurant, bar, banquet hall, etc.) Knowledge of proper food safety handling, a positive can-do attitude, quick and adaptive learner accountability in upholding high standards is a must! A real team player, willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep the kitchen running well will have great success!
Dishwashers should have the ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, climb, push, pull, twist, stretch, squat, reach, and lift to 35 lbs. from the floor to waist level as well as the ability to stand for prolonged periods.
If you meet our requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our talented team of hospitality professionals, we want to hear from you!
We will review your resume and follow up if your qualifications meet our clientâ€™s needs, either via email or phone, and invite you to complete our online application. As we move forward in the on boarding process, to keep our staff safe, our on boarding process is all online and virtual, including our interview and orientation completed online.
Pay Rate: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour DOE
About The Party Staff
We are the premier Hospitality & Special Events staffing company in the western U.S. region. Since our inception in 1989 with our first location in Los Angeles, we have expanded throughout northern and southern California with additional branches in Costa Mesa, Ontario, San Diego, Oakland, San Jose, and Napa Valley. We currently operate in 4 states with 11 locations open. At The Party Staff, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both our clients and staff. We pride ourselves on hand-selecting only the best talent, providing our employees with the most work options, and setting them up for success, all while delivering world-class service to our growing roster of clients.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Powered by JazzHR