Position Title: ONTARIO CONVENTION CENTER Dishwasher
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Executive Chef
Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: ONTARIO CONVENTION CENTER Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
* Maintains sanitary and safe work environment.
* Maintains clean dry floors and walls at all times, including sweeping and mopping.
* Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
* Washes pots, pans, trays, worktables, walls, ranges, refrigerators and meat blocks.
* Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
* Hoses out or steam cleans garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Sets up, maintains, and works the dishwashing stations at events.
* Keeps all china, glass, and silver in place and in order.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience/Training/Education:Some Experience Needed
License/Certificate:San Bernardino County Food Handler's Certificate
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:This position is regularly exposed to wet and /or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, fumes and airborne particles, heat and moderate noise levels; some bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50lbs. is required; irregular hours will be required.
HR Coordinator Recruiter- Terri Wallace
SMG‐Ontario Convention Center
2000 E Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled