Want some extra work? Interested in having the opportunity to work when you want? Looking for exposure to a variety of roles & businesses? We’re PRM. We use an app to connect folks with flexible shift work across a number of industries in Chicagoland and the surrounding area.
We believe in equal opportunity for everyone. All applicants will be considered.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, glassware and flatware
- Clean and sterilize kitchen areas and equipment
- Stock clean dishes and other supplies as needed
- Remove and properly dispose of kitchen waste
To be a Dishwasher*, you will need:
- The ability to communicate clearly and understand instructions from others
- A willingness to assist others and help people
- The ability to be on your feet for up-to eight hours at at time
- Experience using a commercial dishwashing machine preferred
Apply now, or learn more at join.getpronto.today!
Similar titles include: Dish Machine Operator (DMO), Dish Room Worker, Dishroom Associate, Dish Technician, Dish Washer, Kitchen Helper, Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Steward, Utility Aide, Restaurant Worker
*Must be 18 years-old, authorized to work in the United States, and have a iOS or Android smartphone with access to mobile data.