Park Vista Health Center is currently hiring a Part Time Dishwasher in the Dietary department. The Kitchen Utility Worker performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties and storing food and non food supplies. DEEP KITCHEN CLEANING. Friday, Saturday and Sunday availability are required. Part-Time position hours 3:30pm-9:00pm or 1:00pm-9:00pm.
TEXT CODE PV3835 to (714) 706-1455 TO APPLY!
- Cleans kitchen thoroughly daily, including mopping floors at designated times.
- Sets up the dish and pot washing area, and washes pots, dishes and utensils.
- Distributes and stores clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Cleans and sanitizes production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empties all trash containers in kitchen into dumpster daily.
- Keeps storerooms, freezers and refrigerators clean.
- Mops floors at designated times.
- Stores food and non-food supplies, restocking provisions after deliveries.
- Limited preparations of food and provisions in time of need under direct supervision
- One year experience cleaning commercial kitchens preferable.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to set up and operate dish washing equipment and keep records of sanitation logs.
About Park Vista Health Center:
ParkVista is a Health Center located in Fullerton, adjacent to the campus of Morningside of Fullerton, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. ParkVista offers 82 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 54 Assisted Living apartments, including a dedicated and secure memory support wing. ParkVista provides professional staffing 24 hours a day, as well as full-service rehabilitation resources including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Set in a beautiful location, our residents enjoy delicious meals; many planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities; and compassionate assistance with daily living, all with the goal of the highest level of independence possible.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
ParkVista Health Center offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbour 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://parkvista.hrmdirect.com