Performs washing, cleaning and storeroom duties and provides assistance in dietary functions as directed/instructed, in accordance with established policies and procedures. Assures that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Delivers and returns food carts and trays, etc,. to and from designated areas.
- Sets up dishwashing machine and checks proper temperatures.
- Washes all dishes and pots after each meal and checks dishes for cleanliness, water spotting and chipping. (Discard chipped item if found).
- Performs routine sanitation of dishwashing machines. Cleans dish washing machine; drains water and cleans screens, curtains, bottom and top wash arms, rinse arms and scraping tables, including legs.
- Cleans and washes floors and mats in various areas. Washes and cleans various pieces of equipment and parts.
- Maintain proper sanitation of the pots, sink, pot racks and surrounding areas.
- Transports wheeled bins of trash from the kitchen area to the basement (via elevator) and empties trash from bins into dumpsters.
- Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE.
- Able to follow oral and written instruction. Experience not necessary, on-the-job training will be provided.
COBRA & TITLE 22 REQUIREMENTS
- Ensures that residents' rights to fair and equitable treatment, self determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage a complaint, are well established and maintained at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of appropriate resident care information to assure their rights are protected.
- Reports all incidents/accidents, unsafe and hazardous conditions/equipment immediately. Follows established safety rules and regulations. Maintains work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for team members who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan