This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San Diego Padres. Delaware North Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider of concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This facility holds 46,000 spectators at any given event.The Opportunity
Maintains the dish room and dishwashing machine, and washes and properly stores all dishes, in accordance with the Company’s applicable standards and procedures.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area.
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards.
- Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dishroom and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Assists in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow direction.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Will be in contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.