At this time, we are seeking a Dishwasher to join our team!
NEEDED SHIFT IS FRI., SAT. AND SUN. 7AM-3PM.
- Washes and inspects all dishware and glassware.
- Stores clean utensils, dishes and glassware in proper places.
- Keeps dish washing machine and dish room in clean operating condition.
- Promptly reports any malfunctions or breakdowns of equipment to Food Service Manager Sweeps and mops kitchen area and waitstaff station and cleans filter over stove area.
- Delivers ice to dining room. May assist waitstaff with serving and bringing in dishes to kitchen, when necessary. May deliver meals to residents in their apartments, when necessary.
- Performs assigned cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals.
- Keeps work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Ensures that dishes are readily available for the next meal.
- Stores dishes in the proper location in a way to prevent contamination
- Ability to communicate effectively to fulfill position responsibilities.
- Able to read schedules, menus and position related instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment, work flexible shifts and communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism.
- The following equipment is used, including, but not limited to, dishwasher, mop sponge, dish scrubber and cleaning chemicals.