Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
As a Dishwasher, you are responsible for following all sanitation guidelines to uphold the quality and cleanliness of our dish station and storage area. Multi-tasking while organizing at a fast pace allows you to be one of the key assets on our team.
- Manually washes and sanitizes dishes used in food preparation, and stores them according to Company policy.
- Prioritizes cleaning dining room to ensure a great Guest experience.
- Maintains proper sanitation and safety procedures in accordance with health department standards.
- Thorough knowledge of setup, operation, breakdown and cleaning of all kitchen equipment, including proper handling of chemicals used for cleaning.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off and medical benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.