Oakmont of Santa Clarita is a premier senior community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living, Oakmont of Santa Clarita provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with the individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence.
Why should you choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
The Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that dishes and utensils are returned to the kitchen, cleaned, sanitized and properly stored at all times, in accordance with company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Transport all dishes to the kitchen following meal preparation and meal times. Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils. Return clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage areas.
- Assist with breaking down the kitchen for clean-up. Perform general clean up and sanitation clean-up of dish room, kitchen, dining areas, steam tables, range hoods, sinks, and drains. Empty the trash.
- Respond to resident concerns and complaints in a professional and caring manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
- Prefer six (6) months experience working in a kitchen or similar setting.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.