Belmont Village Senior Living
Sherman Oaks, CA
Open Interviews on Wednesday, November 28th from 10am-3pm
Address: 15451 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Part-time positions available!
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® and ranked #15 on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say the reasons why are a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont VillageEncino a Great Place to Work and Live!
Belmont Village Encinois hiring Dishwashers for all shifts. The dining experience at Belmont Village Senior Living is exceptional from the preparation of our made from scratch menu items to the outstanding customer service in our dining room. Our residents and their guests enjoy three freshly prepared meals daily ordered from our restaurant-style menu.
Prior experience as a Dishwasher in a fast-paced setting such as a Hotel, Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Assisted Living Community or Memory Care Community is strongly preferred.
Dependable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonus' and career growth opportunities are just a few reasons why Belmont Village Senior LivingEncino is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place. ND123 #MON
Assists with all kitchen and dining room activities
- Makes coffee for breakfast service.
- Participates in cleaning and maintenance of kitchen and dining room, including:
- setting up dish machine for dinner service
- setting up silverware pre-soak tub for dinner
- cleaning equipment, rolling racks, appliances, floors, drains, storage area, refrigerator, freezer and sinks.
- vacuuming carpet and sweeping and mopping floors
- stacking, soaking and running dish machine; putting away clean dishes, pots and pans
- removing chipped china from service
- emptying trash containers; flatten boxes for trash removal
- turn off lights and food equipment
- cleaning employee restrooms and lockers
- Assists cooks with non-food preparation tasks as needed.
- Maintains clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment.
- Ensures proper storage of equipment and handling of food to meet health department requirements as well as Belmont Village standards of cleanliness and sanitation as described in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in stocking storeroom from food deliveries.
- Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
- Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
- Maintains safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping safety equipment in good working condition.
- Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrates competency based on training received.
- Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
- Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Participates in accident investigations as needed.
- Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or corrects those you can.
- Reinforces the use of good health and safety practices through positive recognition programs and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Completes health and safety audits finding closure within 30 days.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and work
- Interest in working with older population
- Knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation
- Ability to work assigned shifts including morning, evening and weekend hours
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health Screening for this position
- Basic first aid training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Experience in maintaining clean, safe kitchen area
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible / participate in team work and willingness to learn and work
- Experience working with older population
- Experience in a service industry