Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
Setting up and stocking station with all necessary supplies.
Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for keeping the kitchen work areas clean before, during and after restaurant operating hours.
- Maintains high standard of personal appearance and personal hygiene at all times.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks for dish machine.
- Washes all pots, pans and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat racks.
- Cleans or hoses out all F&B garbage cans.
- Removes trash and empty boxes, and places in designated area.
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering food or supplies.
- Being able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Able to lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Keep the kitchen and the food products in an organize manner to ensure the safety of food.
- In the absence of guests, maximize his/ her work shift by consciously finding activities that will help maintain the standards of the kitchen, and help upkeep the hygiene and general look of the restaurant/kitchen.
- Ensure that the company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- Take necessary steps in the event of theft, burglary or fire
- Adhere the resort's personnel policies and standard operating procedures.
- Carry out other tasks and special projects as assigned by his/ her superiors.
- Helps in the setup and breakdown of banquets and events, including washing of all items from event.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Regularly participate with on-the-job trainings as conducted by his/ her superior or trainer.
- Handle side duties as assigned by his/ her superiors on a daily basis.
- Be able to work at a fast pace to execute tasks in a quick and consistent manner.
Required knowledge/skills/job qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience as a dishwasher of a food and beverage establishment preferred.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends and holidays 365 days a year.
- Dishwasher must be able to work outside in Pool Bar Kitchen 365 days a year.
Education and formal training:
- A Dishwasher must have a High School diploma, GED.
- 6 months of dishwashing experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.