Headway Hospitality, a division of Headway Workforce Solutions, is currently seeking experienced Dishwashers/Utility Workers to work at local universities in the Buies Creek, North Carolina. Headway Hospitality is Headway Workforce Solutions’ newest division. This new division specializes in serving up the best talent in the field of hospitality, food, and beverage service. Headway Hospitality focuses on providing high-quality workers to clients through Headway’s proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition, and workforce management practices. Positions at the university will be based on skill and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Flexible schedule – YOU choose when YOU want to work
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up shifts
- Greater independence – create a work schedule that fits your needs
- Gain experience with TONS of different clients in a variety of environments -- universities, concert venues, sports stadiums, and more!
- Competitive wage
As a Dishwasher/Utility Worker, you will
- Sanitize commercial kitchens
- Quickly and safely wash heavy pots and pans
- Use food safety practices to stock commercial refrigerators
- Haul trash in a commercial environment
- Operate an industrial dishwasher
- Maneuver around workers or guests without bumping or colliding
- Communicate effectively with management, guests, and coworkers
Qualifications of a Dishwasher/Utility Worker
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment preferred
- Ability to take direction well with and work with limited supervision
- Consent to a pre-employment criminal background check
Physical Demands of a Dishwasher/Utility Worker
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Safely lift/move loads of 25+ pounds
- Occasionally handle loads of 50+ pounds
About Headway Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.